Nearly two years after 8 were awarded a Prime position on the $200M OPM Health Insurance Program IT Support Services (ITSS) BPA, this EDWOSB, with expertise in Enterprise Applications Optimization and Infrastructure Modernization, Cybersecurity and Software Development, recently picked up BPA Call #1 on this vehicle intended to provide requirements development, system development, and user acceptance testing for a set of web-based systems used to manage the Multi-State Plan (MSP) Program for eligible persons who purchase health insurance coverage on one of the Health Care Exchanges
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.