OPM will conduct a pre-solicitation Industry Day for entities interested in an OPM requirement for the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) Financial Management and Consulting Services under Notice 24322619S0003 for financial management and business support services.
OPM intends to procure contractor assistance for forensic accounting support and consulting services to improve its Federal financial management and accounting processes and overall financial posture. The Contractor must use innovative approaches to accomplish and execute the PWS requirements efficiently and effectively.
The contractor must meet OPM objectives in the following areas:
- Develop accounting and procurement policies and procedures,
- Research and resolve unreconciled financial data,
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual federal reports and financial statements,
- Reconcile and resolve purchase order and contract award differences,
- Provide financial audit and administrative support to identify travel authorizations and travel card expenses non-compliant to the Federal Travel Regulations,…”
The period of performance shall be a twelve-month base period with four one-year option periods. The base period shall start the day of contract award.OPM XTRA