OPM has issued an RFI to provide the CFO organization with financial management and accounting support services to include forensic accounting and analytical services in areas such as execution reporting, variance analysis, problem resolution, data reconciliation, abnormal accounting conditions and business process improvements while also helping to maintain robust internal controls that facilitate OPM’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidance. The Contractor must provide all management, labor, and supervision necessary to satisfy PWS requirements.
The Contractor must use innovative approaches to accomplish and execute the PWS requirements efficiently and effectively.
For purposes of this contract, the contractor must meet OPM objectives in the following areas:
- Develop accounting and procurement policies and procedures,
- Research and resolve unreconciled financial data,
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual federal reports and financial statements,
- Reconcile and resolve purchase order and contract award differences,
- Provide financial audit and administrative support to identify travel authorizations and travel card expenses non-compliant to the Federal Travel Regulations…”
The period of performance shall be a 12-month base period with 4 – 1-year option periods. The base period shall start the day of contract award.OPM XTRA