“The Senior Advisor for Human Capital Data Management and Analytics within OPM Human Capital Data Management Modernization (HCDMM). The incumbent is a direct report to the HCDMM Executive Director and serves as the senior advisor in providing authoritative guidance and assistance to the HCDMM Executive Director, HCDMM senior staff and OPM officials on technology modernization efforts related to data management and analytical capabilities.”
- Participates with the top-level HCDMM staff, including the Executive Director and Chief Data Officer, in formulating the policies and programs to support HCDMM mission delivery;
- Leads cross-HCDMM and cross-OPM projects that drive policy, operational or service delivery improvements associated with improved data management or analytical capabilities;
- Studies and supports implementation of new and established Federal mandates and regulations that impact Agency data management and analytical capabilities and service delivery;
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for critical internal OPM and HCDMM data assets and analytical capabilities related to the Enterprise Human Resource Integration Statistical Data Mart and the electronic Online Personnel Folder;
- Conducts briefings to negotiate and persuade agency officials to engage with HCDMM approaches to agency wide data management and analytics, in coordination with the Chief Data Officer.
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Office of Personnel Management may want to influence who applies for this senior level position responsible for formulating the policies and programs to support Human Capital Data Management Modernization (HCDMM) mission delivery.