“Peraton, one of the most impactful Government missions and IT solutions provider in the market, is in search of a highly accomplished Director, Competitive Intelligence. The Director will serve as an integral member of the Pricing and Competitive Intelligence team within Peraton’s Growth organization. In this role, you will lead, manage, and mentor a seasoned team of professionals in the development of actionable and timely competitive intelligence to support strategic growth initiatives and targeted business acquisition pursuits. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the Federal Government procurement lifecycle as well as the critical nature of competitive intelligence and its significant impact on the ability to win and execute new and follow-on business opportunities aligned to Peraton’s addressable market.
*Position can be 100% remote, although DC/Metro preferred. Travel may be required for meetings and/or conferences*
Key oversight responsibilities and primary areas of focus include:
- Market Analysis : Conduct research and analysis to support development of market penetration strategies and business case rationale for strategic growth in niche markets. Support the Corporate Strategy function with broader market and competitive analysis as a feed into Strategy and Account Planning, Corporate Campaigns and other strategic priorities.
- Customer Insight: Provide insight into key customer budgets and spend profiles as well as market sizing/segmentation to support development of predictive models on market and industry evolution and trends as well as strategic business plans of action.
- Competitive Assessment: Develop actionable intelligence—with a focus on competitor strategies, differentiated solutions and long-range strategic plans—that directly supports opportunity-specific competitive assessment and price-to-win deliverables. Profile anticipated competitor technical and management approaches to inform Peraton’s ability to differentiate from competition
- Win/Loss Program: Lead a robust Win / Loss program to track customer buying behaviors and competitor bidding practices with a focus on enhancing Peraton’s overall value proposition in proposal development activities…”
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years professional experience supporting competitive intelligence initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading and managing a team of competitive intelligence professionals
- Demonstrated experience in research, synthesis, documentation and visualization of actionable intelligence for executive decision-makers…”