G2X TAKE: Beating out three other bidders, Perspecta was recently awarded a 7-year, $810M task to support this State Department Bureau that is responsible for the welfare and protection of U.S. citizens abroad, for the issuance of passports and other documentation to citizens and nationals, and for the protection of U.S. border security and the facilitation of legitimate travel to the United States. This task was competed using GSA Alliant 2.
- This Department of State Cyber Operations Chief retired several months ago from Government and joined Perspecta, who also recruited the former State Department Deputy Chief Operating Officer this past Spring.
- Perspecta, a new Federal behemoth formed as a result of a 2018 merger of DXC Public Sector (former EDS/HP Enterprise), Vencore (to include Vencore Labs, also formerly known as Bell Labs), and KeyPoint, brings a rich heritage of supporting the Federal sector.
- Our team is unable to find much in the way of Prime past performance for Perspecta at the State Department to date.
- Perspecta was recently identified as one of the Federal Civilian consulting firms creating a BUZZ.
- Perspecta recently recruited experienced DHS, FedCiv IT Growth Executive Rocky Thurston to serve as a Sr VP.