“PTFS seeks a candidate that reports to the CEO to provide leadership of the business development and marketing activity. The Vice president will contribute at the Board of Directors level on the overall management of the company as a whole, will operate as a member of the corporate management team and will be instrumental in helping to guide PTFS’ strategic direction by identification of targets markets that can be penetrated to expand use of PTFS products and services to effectively grow the corporation.”
- The Vice President will develop a strategic sales and marketing plan for the company’s product and professional support services offering to establish PTFS’ market focus, and must understand the trends that will shape the company direction.
- He or she must possess excellent leadership ability and will build and manage the sales team while maintaining responsibility for a $2M personal and a $10M company-wide bookings quota.
- He or she will also be responsible for lead generation, lead processing, proposal development, marketing activities and the selection, staffing and coordination of tradeshows.
- He or she will also provide pre-sales support and RFP support to the CEO as part of cooperative efforts with the CEO to pursue larger, strategic opportunities.
- Must have demonstratable, long standing relationships and credentials and contacts in the govcon arena…”
G2X TAKE: This leading provider of enterprise content management solutions, who carries a broad Federal Civilian footprint, is seeking an exec to build and manage the sales team and to operate as a member of the corporate management team to be instrumental in helping to guide PTFS’ strategic direction.