“As part of our North Americas sales team, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Fed, will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities in Federal Civilian Agencies, and fully executing against revenue targets. Our most successful sales people are able to position Quantum as the provider of choice amidst aggressive competition by using a solutions-based approach matching our hardware, software and services products to critical customer needs.”
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities with aggressive prospecting into existing accounts and new business prospects; working closely with the Pre-Sales Engineers, Sales Management and Inside Sales Representative to ensure geography based objectives are being met.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new Quantum Value Added Reseller partners to help identify and close business.
- Accurately forecast pipeline deals through SalesForce.com, and participate in weekly funnel calls with peers.
- Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Collaborate as appropriate with business…”
- A minimum of ten years of sales experience, preferably in the data storage/software industry, is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Consultative or solutions selling approach is a must.
- Federal account experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of…” Read the full job description here.