Armed with perspective gained over 20 years’ with Government and industry driving innovation, R&D, IT architecture and systems engineering, to include recent experience leading technology efforts for the primary statistical and analytical agency within the U.S. Department of Energy, and as the Chief Cloud and Enterprise Data Architect with PBGC before that, this technology leader takes on a Global Chief Enterprise Architect role with this leading Federal consulting firm.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.