Armed with an array of experiences which include serving as a senior IT Executive leading an expeditionary workforce providing field disaster IT operations, as well as developing strategic roadmaps and implementation plans for the achievement of FEMA’s mission, and prior experience as an IT Transformation leader for multiple Federal Civilian agencies, including DoEd FSA, HUD, PBGC and NRC, this longtime Federal leader has launched a consultancy
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.