Red Team Consulting held a Contract Deep Dive Webinar on November 13 and took a closer look at three highly-anticipated upcoming Federal IT contracts: FBI SOAPS, FAA SETIS and VA Digital Services.
Below is a thumbnail sketch of each contract.
FBI Solutions for Administrative and Program Support (SOAPS)
- Wide range of professional, administrative and programmatic support services
- Small business set-aside, agency specific BPA with value of ~$750M
- RFI expected in mid-November, with RFP anticipated in April 2020
FAA Systems Engineering and Technical Innovative Solutions (SETIS)
- Research, Service analysis, strategic planning, systems engineering and technical, financial and programmatic support services
- Agency specific IDIQ with large business and small business awards, IDIQ ceiling TBD
- RFP release is estimated for December 2019
VA Digital Services Procurement
- Commercial, streamlined agile delivery services and teams
- SDVOSB set-aside, agency specific IDIQ, total IDIQ value TBD
- Outreach events in November and RFP anticipated in January 2020
Red Team Director of Consulting Jeff Leitner: “We picked these contracts because we wanted to help companies — especially in the small business community — figure out which things they should be bidding on and where they might not need to bid. We are trying to give people the tools to think strategically about what vehicles are actually going to be of value to them when they think about how they want to grow.”
To learn more about these three contracts, please click here to view the Webinar.