The DOI Information Business Center (IBC) has issued a sources sought to obtain information from the vendor community as to the marketplace availability of proven contractors with Federal Organizational Program Delivery; Federal Business Processes Analysis, Design and Implementation; Federal Change Management design and process support; and Federal Program Management experience who employ, or have immediate access to, a nationwide workforce.
The IBC and its customers seek strategic partner(s) to assist with the following activities in a Federal environment: organizational program delivery, business process assessment and design, and program management support services.
- Improve the effective utilization of resources – funding, staffing, infrastructure – and other resources in the delivery of programs
- Improve the functionality of systems and processes to improve value capture and optimize use;
- Encourage collaboration, improved customer service, and implement innovative, cost- effective approaches;
- Find and achieve efficiencies and administrative savings within Federal organizations;
- Improve transparency, communication, and accountability;
- Improve the availability…”