- The Area Vice President, Public Sector will be responsible for setting and executing Salesforce’s strategic sales strategy. This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization, including Regional Vice Presidents and Account Executives, to help drive complex enterprise class transactions & contracts
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate 30%+ annual growth in revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate weekly sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Thrive in challenging and unprecedented times; motivate and inspire a team that is temporarily working remotely; anticipate market changes and act on them quickly
- Establish trusted relationships with key corporate teams, including; industry marketing, product development, product management and recruiting …”
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales
- 8+ years in software and/or applications sales (ideally in a CRM, ERP and/or B2B SW company), selling primarily to the CxO level
- Experience managing Federal Civilian Agency Portfolio of Accounts with emphasis on Homeland Security & Justice
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization …”
G2X TAKE: This fast growing top 10 enterprise software company, named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row, is seeking a lead to assume responsibility for a growing sales organization, including Regional Vice Presidents and Account Executives, to help drive complex enterprise class transactions & contracts.
Salesforce was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.