G2X TAKE: This management and IT services firm and Eagle II Prime Small Business, committed to supporting Federal agencies that protect our nation’s homeland security, intelligence, and stability, recently added veteran growth lead Diane Ashley as their new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Sector Lead. Diane will be in position to hit the ground running as they look to leverage her prior experience leading growth efforts for some of the biggest names in town.
Prior roles include:
- Business Development Executive – Accenture
- Business Development – Lockheed Martin
- IDIQ Client Strategies – Lockheed Martin
- The company also recently recruited Dan Parker and Jay Danielski to lead Federal Civilian.
- The company has supported DHS since 2003, getting its start on the original DHS HQ infrastructure contract and have supported major initiatives such as the buildout of the DHS St. Elizabeths Campus infrastructure, the Federal Air Marshals Messaging System, TSA Security Operations Center, and Science and Technology Directorate’s (S&T’s) network infrastructure including their Labs, DHS’s Enterprise System Development Office (ESDO) Cloud Computing and DevOps Strategy, and Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support for ICE and FEMA.
- The company currently has a job opening for a Capture Manager with a thorough understanding of DHS, or DoD, or Federal Healthcare agencies programs in IT Solutions, Management Consulting and Cyber Security solution areas.