G2X TAKE: Beating out six other bidders, 8(a) small business C2 Alaska, with listed capabilities in business services, administrative, legal, and technical expertise, has been awarded a 10-year, $2.5B single-award IDIQ to provide the Securities and Exchange Commission with professional contractor support services on a local and nationwide basis. Solicitation documents for the contract, which was 8(a) competed, were released using SAM.
- Solicitation documents note the scope of work for this award may include specialized professional services in support of program analysis and data governance, administration, communications, litigation, investigations, inspections, examinations, case related administration, and other efforts, auditing and accounting services, forensics, statistical analysis, business and policy management support, and other special projects, as needed. See the solicitation documents here.
- Led by General Manager Katherine Scott, C2 Alaska is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. C2 Alaska provides business services; administrative, legal, and technical expertise. As a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, C2 Alaska has access to the parent company’s infrastructure, including a $200 million line of credit providing sufficient resources to execute contract requirements throughout the contract lifecycle. See more here.
- Parent company Chenega was awarded a 2019 $22M contract with the SEC for Enterprise Professional Contractor Support Services. The following year the team was awarded an SEC Integrated and Professional Acquisitions Support Services (IPASS) Pilot Services task and that same year saw a $22M SEC professional services contract ceiling increased to $50M for additional, same services determined to be within scope of the contract. More on that here.
- A protest related to the SEC Integrated Professional Acquisition Support Services 2.0 (iPASS 2.0) requirement was levied earlier this summer and quickly dismissed. More here.
- Chenega was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
RFP ID: 50310221R0008
Award ID: 50310221D0010