G2X TAKE: Chenega Healthcare Services has been awarded a 10-year, $25M single-award IDIQ for enterprise-wide document scanning and conversion services by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This contract was not competed, citing only one source.
- Chenega Healthcare Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC). CHS has over 70 active federal and commercial contracts and specializes in research, healthcare staffing and case management; however, has augmented its key personnel and capabilities to manage complex facilities and logistics support services, environmental services, document processing and scanning services, and legal and technical services. Source: Chenega
- Chenega Corporation was named number five of Alaska-owned businesses in 2021, ranked by gross revenue according to Alaska Business. Read more here.
- Chenega Healthcare Services has had previous work at the Securities and Exchange Commission, including work under another single-award IDIQ for National Transcript Copy Requirements. In May of last year, Chenega was awarded a two-year, $2M SEC task for Integrated and Professional Acquisitions Support Services (IPASS) Pilot Services. Read more here.
- Chenega Healthcare Services is led by Grace Castillo, who has over 20 years of experience managing federal and non-federal projects and staff in various industries, including information technology and medical services.
- Chenega Corporation recently recruited Francis Spampinato as its Senior Director for Contracts and Procurement. Read more here.
- Chenega was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Award ID: 50310221D0009