G2X TAKE: Beating out two other bidders, small business joint venture ITS Agile, has been awarded a new 10-year task with the Securities and Exchange Commission to provide Security-Based Swaps (SBS) Data Analytics and Reporting. The task, valued at $44M, was competed as a small business set-aside action using the SEC OneIT IDIQ.
- ITS Agile is an SBA-approved 8(a) Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture between Infotrend and Sevatec (now Octo) and lists services to include application development, information security, data management, IT infrastructure and operations, and IT governance. More here.
- Swaps are financial contracts in which two counterparties agree to exchange or “swap” payments with each other as a result of such things as changes in a stock price, interest rate or commodity price. Under a new regime announced in 2010, the SEC regulates a number of components to include data repositories, which would collect data on security-based swaps as they are transacted by counterparties, make that information available to regulators, and disseminate data, such as the prices of security-based swap transactions, to the public. More here.
- This is just the latest in a series of recent wins for ITS Agile with the SEC to include a SEC Blockchain and Digital Asset Data Support task; and a very recent Managed File Transfer System Services task.
- ITS Agile was among the awardees named last summer to the SEC OneIT On-Ramp. See the complete list here.
- The Infotrend team has its own history of past performance in support of the SEC to include a Business Analysis, Application, Program and Project Support Services contract they were awarded this time last year; and a prior $51M SEC eDiscovery Cloud Pilot task.
- To close out 2020, Octo, a premier provider of emerging technology and IT modernization services for the Federal Government, announced its combination with privately held, Fairfax-based Sevatec, a leading provider of mission-critical software development solutions and digital modernization services to the Federal Government. More here.
- Infotrend, Sevatec and Octo were all named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Award ID: 50310221F0184
Referenced IDV ID: 50310220D0014