“This solicitation is to establish a Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) for Commercial/COTS Information Technology (IT) supplies (Software (SW) and Hardware (HW)) and services with at least 3 Vendors (BOA Holders). “
“The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires various Commercial/COTS Information Technology (IT) Supplies/Services to carry out its mission. The BOA will cover the following class/category of IT Commercial/COTS Supplies/Services and require the BOA Holder to:
- Make/Keep connections/partnerships with IT SW/HW Manufacturers/OEMs/Publishers (or their distributors/channel partners) that can provide Commercial/COTS Informational Technology (IT) Supplies/Services that the SEC requires to perform its mission.
- Participate in “BOA” competitions for and provide the following class/category of Commercial/COTS IT supplies/services, including:
- Hardware (HW);
- Software (SW) licenses (e.g. on-premise, off-premise, perpetual, subscription, cloud, and etc.);
- Support in determining whether the SW being procured is similar to the SW the SEC currently owns;
- SW Maintenance (e.g. upgrades, updates, support, etc.);
- Installation/Implementation of purchased HW/SW (e.g. SDLC/SDF support); and
- Ancillary Commercial/COTS IT support services/supplies.
- Provide integrator/integration support services. The BOA Holder will assist in determining the compatibility of IT supplies (i.e. SW/HW) that may be procured or of newly procured IT supplies via the BOA Holders Order(s) with/against existing SEC IT supplies.
- SEC requires each BOA holder to have a Program/Project Manager (PM) assigned to the BOA. The role of the PM will be to work with the appropriate SEC program office or end user to verify that solicited or newly acquired IT supplies will not conflict with the current IT environment. The PM and the SEC designate will work together to validate that the IT supplies do not unnecessarily duplicate a currently installed IT supply(s). The PM from the BOA holder must be able to be SEC badged/on-boarded (i.e. pass/clear security background checks) and will be required to participate in semi-annual audit meetings for contracts currently held by that specific BOA holder.
- Provide Software (SW) auditing of the licenses procured through the BOA Holder (see below for details).
- BOA holders must provide a semi-annual list with OEM support of all items, that are currently under contract with the BOA Holder, that have been commissioned, decommissioned, supported or unsupported.”
“Period of Performance: 09/01/2020 to 08/31/2030.”