“ServiceNow is currently seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Executives driving business into new and existing Treasury and Financial customer accounts. This will be achieved through leading, mentoring and developing the team of Sales people throughout Sales cycles. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in SaaS sales leadership, experience working with US Federal customers, the drive and motivation to coach and mentor a team in order to drive revenues and rapidly gain customers within the market.”
- Build and drive sales strategy for the territory in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the territory
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development and driving revenue by assisting Sales Executives in closing opportunities
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicating to set performance expectations within the team
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Act as the Subject Matter and ServiceNow Expert in C level meetings in order to leverage our offering
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Technical Support, Professional Services, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing and the ServiceNow executive team…”
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level within Enterprise Software
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and business drivers around IT
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Strong business and financial acumen…”
G2X TAKE: This fast-growing enterprise cloud software company, whose 2018 revenue was $2.6 billion and that serves 5,400 enterprise customers worldwide, including almost 75% of the Fortune 500, is seeking a lead to be responsible for managing a team of Sales Executives driving business into new and existing Treasury and Financial customer accounts.