This small business DevOps firm, focused on creating solutions to solve complex problems, builds on several years assisting the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in restructuring and redesigning their digital presence, as they recently beat out 8 to be awarded a new 4-year contract to support NOAA Fisheries and the National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) in improving the efficiency of web content management and driving improved user experience.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.