Tom White, a Business Development and Strategic Alliances executive focused on the Data Analytics, Search, and Big Data emerging software markets will bring his 20+ years of experience developing revenue generating strategic partnerships, executive relationships, and channel programs for small and large software firms specifically in the U.S. Public Sector market, to his new role as Director of Federal Partners at Snowflake.
Prior roles include:
- Director of Business Development, Public Sector – Elastic
- US Public Sector Channels and Alliances – Docker, Inc.
- Senior Director of Business Development – MapR Technologies
- Cloud-based data-warehousing leader Snowflake recruits veteran growth exec Brian Jones to drive Fed Civ sales (January 31, 2020)
- Cloud-based data-warehousing leader Snowflake recruits industry veteran Ted Girard to lead Public Sector unit (January 8, 2020)