Notice ID 28321321RI0000023
“The Social Security Administration (SSA), Division of Enterprise Software Architecture is seeking an integrated testing automation solution to support the agency’s Automated Testing Strategy. This will allow both coders and non-coders to test at the API/service level and UI level to establish a standardized testing approach throughout the agency.”
“SSA is in need of an enterprise automated testing solution to automate both API tests and UI tests that will integrate with SSA’s existing platforms. The solution does not have to be a single tool – a suite of tools that together meet all the requirements is acceptable.
Types of Testing –
- Solution shall automate functional API/service level tests.
- Solution shall automate functional UI/browser tests
- Solution shall automate mainframe tests, including CICS and COBOL Batch
- Solution shall automate mobile tests
- Solution shall automate performance/load tests
Supported Applications and Languages –
- Solution shall support testing applications that are written in:
- .NET Core
- COBOL (CICS/Batch)
- Solution shall support Selenium script utilization
- Solution shall support testing applications developed using Pega, ServiceNow, and Web Methods…”