- Leverage the successful use of our webMethods platform within the Department of Justice and other Federal Civilian agencies.
- Lead a Special Forces team of technical experts in expanding the adoption of Software AG products across the target market.
- Leverage your existing relationships within the Federal Civilian arena and strong technical background to develop and maintain a trusted advisory status with key decision makers.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage Software AG’s world class product capabilities in developing highly differentiated solutions to solve complex enterprise-class mission critical challenges.
- Coordinate with Software AG Government Solutions engineering resources to complete rapid deployment proof-of-concept activities.
- BA/BS Degree with a basic understanding of IT technologies.
- Previous experience in a pre-sales engineering or technical role within the IT industry highly desired.
- 7+ years of prior experience selling Enterprise software solutions to the Federal Civilian market with a heavy presence in the Department of Justice.
- A strong track record of increasing aptitude, responsibility and success during the sales career.
- Demonstrated multi-year success in consistently meeting and exceeding quota with the same employer.
Software AG Government Solutions was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.