Notice ID: 28321321RI0000027
“The Social Security Administration (SSA), Division of Security Operations (DSO), Office of Information Security (OIS) is seeking an integrated enterprise-wide commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and secure its business processes against PII loss and disclosure. SSA seeks an enterprise-wide solution that leverages a common foundation with similar policy management, detection, incident response workflow, and reporting capabilities across SSA systems.”
“SSA requires a comprehensive DLP solution (gateway to the desktop) for enterprise use that provides the controls necessary to prevent PII from leaving the agency’s network in an insecure manner. The goal is to implement a comprehensive solution that enables SSA to secure its business processes against PII loss and disclosure and allows SSA to detect and classify sensitive data. SSA requires the solution to provide advanced reporting capabilities, and compatibility and integration with SSA’s other systems, network storage, and identity and access management.”
- Solution shall be enterprise-ready out of the box and provide a scalable architecture. Currently, SSA has approximately 75,000 users and 150,000 endpoints (windows) on SSA’s network.
- Solution shall reside on-site. SSA will not consider a cloud-based solution.
- Solution shall run on a 64-bit Operating System.
- Solution shall be compatible with Windows 10 (and any future versions of Windows operating systems that SSA upgrades to in the future).
- Solution shall support silent installation by Microsoft SCCM without triggering an automatic reboot.
- Solution shall be FIPS 140-2 compliant.
- Solution shall be Section 508 compliant.
- Solution shall support automated data exports into Splunk.
- Solution shall be interoperable with the Agency’s removable media encryption automation tool.
- Solution shall support agency virtualization platforms, Red Hat, VMWare and Hyper-V
- Solution shall provide integration with what agency’s IaaS and PaaS environments. AWS and Azure
- Solution shall provide integration with the agency’s SaaS environments such as AWS, Azure/Office 365, ServiceNow, Pega, and Salesforce.
- Solution shall be IPv6 capable.
- Solution shall support integration with agency proxy services and support the ICAP protocol.
- Solution shall support operating as a Mail Transfer Agent (MTA).
- Solution shall have the ability to integrate with agency load balancers.
- Solution shall provide failover capabilities…”