“The Social Security Administration (SSA)’s Centralized IT Acquisition team is issuing this RFI. The information obtained because of this RFI will be used to create a Market Assessment Report, which may inform budget and acquisition decisions for the agency.”
“SSA is seeking a journey mapping software solution that can be used by multiple SSA components, including SSA’s User Experience Group (UXG) in the Office of Systems. Customer experience and journey mapping have become increasingly important to SSA. The agency is in need of a tool that will facilitate the journey mapping process, and serve as a repository of knowledge about SSA’s internal (employee) and external (public) customers. SSA would like to achieve format uniformity across all journey maps produced by the agency for various products and projects.”
“Functional Requirements –
- The tool must support the creation of current and future-state journey maps.
- The tool must support the visualization of the customer’s journey from end-to-end.
- The tool must allow users to see supporting data from user research to identify touch points.
- The tool must be sortable by customer persona.
- The tool must allow for attaching documents, audio, and video files to each touch point.
- The tool must allow users to annotate notes to journey maps.
- The tool must include a variety of map type views and templates…”