“The Social Security Administration (SSA) has a need for Role-based Cybersecurity Training. The item quoted must be a Commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) item and be in accordance with the attached Statement of Work (SOW). The Government contemplates an award of a Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order resulting from this solicitation.”
“The Office of Information Security (OIS) has the overall responsibility of providing training to coordinate the protection of SSA information systems and information assets. OIS conducts information security awareness training annually and provides role-based training for individuals with significant information security responsibilities. This Statement of Work (SOW) seeks software and contractor services to provide role-based cybersecurity training.
The objective of the Government is to obtain software and support services to provide role-based cybersecurity training in an accessible online platform for individuals with cybersecurity roles in the agency.
The contractor shall provide and execute a cybersecurity training solution for SSA. The solution must include:
- Training content mapped to the categories, specialty areas, work roles, and competencies defined in the NIST National Institute for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Workforce Framework
- Self-paced availability all days and times of the week
- Virtual environment and accessible via any Web-enabled connection
- Single-sign-on and Active Directory (AD) compatibility
- Pre-built Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Role-based access controls delineating between user and administrative access
- Advanced reporting capabilities to provide visibility into successfully completed training and user engagement
- A variety of training types included but not limited to interactive modules, labs, knowledge checks, recorded lectures, and gamification.”
“The total period of performance for this Purchase Order shall be for a total of twelve (12) months, to begin upon award.”