G2X TAKE: Global professional services company Accenture Federal beat out three other bidders to be awarded a 5-year task in support of the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs to provide Data Replication Engineering and Management Support Services. The task, valued at $118M, was awarded using CIO-SP3.
- Earlier this summer Accenture Federal Services (AFS) Completed its Acquisition of Novetta. This capabilities statement details some of Novetta’s past performance in support of DOS to include providing its Global Engagement Center with data and analysis services. Read more here.
- Accenture has made a number of announcements over the past year related to helping support modernization and acceleration efforts. These include the news that:
- Accenture and Appian would be teaming to Accelerate Acquisition Modernization for Government and Defense Organizations. More here.
- Accenture had formed Accenture Cloud First with a $3 billion investment over three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become ‘cloud first’ businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. More here.
- The launch of a new Business Group with VMware to Help Organizations Move to the Cloud Faster. More here.
- Accenture has also made some strategic talent moves, tapping AI SME Nilanjan Sengupta as CTO – Applied Intelligence; adding Jackie Fendrock, an established industry and growth leader, as a Managing Director leading Cybersecurity, Safety & Citizen Services; adding growth leader Joshua Kolchins as Director of Business Development; and recruiting former DHS CISA Cybersecurity Executive Rick Driggers.
- Accenture was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Award ID: 19AQMM21F3625
Referenced IDV ID: HHSN316201200002W