Solicitation Number: 19AQMM20N0057
“This Request for Information (RFI) is issued as market research to determine the capabilities of commercial industry to provide and maintain an audio teleconferencing system to support the Department of State’s (DOS) Office of Consolidated Customer Support (CCS).”
“The IT Service Center (ITSC) is the Department of State’s Information Resource Management information technology contact center. Working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the ITSC serves as the initial point of contact for 400,000-600,000 customers a year regarding information technology support needs. Currently there are approximately 200 people taking calls, 100 of which may be working concurrently…”
“ITSC requires the vendor to provide the products and associated support services necessary to design, customize, install, integrate and maintain a new contact center solution to replace the current system.
- If cloud-based or hybrid, the system must be FedRAMP certified Moderate
- If response is for on-premise or hybrid, it must be capable of being distributed between 3 data centers.
- System must fully integrate with the DoS ServiceNow implementation, with all channels seamlessly updating ServiceNow tickets
- Provide comprehensive telework capabilities for Service Desk Analysts (SDAs), with full capabilities using a combination of soft-phone capability on Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) laptop, personal devices or with GFE telephone hardware
- Ability to integrate with the Departments Federated Identity Management System such as PKI and Multifactor Authentication solutions, such as Azure AD and OKTA.”