“T-Rex Solutions LLC has an opening for a Federal Civilian Business Area Director. We are seeking a growth-and-team-oriented proven leader to direct a $75M+ organization providing mission critical engineering solutions to Federal Civilian customers primarily located in the greater Washington, DC, metropolitan region.”
- Develop and nurture a culture of innovation and engineering capability and excellence
- Engage our employees in support of critical Federal Civilian Agency missions
- Maintain and grow an inclusive culture and working environment
- Develop and implement strategy while building and maintaining a high performing team
- Establish plans and budgets and manage the operational, financial and technical performance of the business area
- Partner with the Business Development team to identify, capture, and win profitable business opportunities …”
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 12 years’ experience leading and winning complex information technology-based solution contracts within the Federal Government. Emphasis is on Cybersecurity, Cloud and Agile-based Systems Integration and Development, and Data Engineering and Analytics
- Experience managing a complex engineering organization / effort, with responsibility for staff development, performance, product delivery, and customer relationships …”
G2X TAKE: This leading IT professional services firm, which helps the Federal Government modernize, protect and scale its systems and data, is seeking a growth and team-oriented leader to direct a $75M+ organization providing mission critical engineering solutions to Federal Civilian agencies including the Department of Commerce.
T-Rex Solutions was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.