The Social Security Administration has obligated $24M in funding for cloud service provider access under Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google. SDVOB Four Points Technology was awarded the BPA. Awardee Name: FOUR POINTS TECHNOLOGY, L.L.C. Contract Duration: 12 months Total Contract Value: $23,656,491.81 Funding Agency: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION...
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.