Solicitation: 70FA3020F00000338 Contract Award Number: 70FA3020F00000338 Task/Delivery Order Number: 70FA3020F00000338 “The Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO), proposes on behalf of Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), to award a Task Order pursuant to FAR 8.405-6, Limiting Sources...
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.