The Technology Modernization Fund Board, a body of IT executives from various Federal agencies responsible for evaluating project proposals submitted for funding in accordance with the Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act, has added three Federal IT leaders to its board, per the latest update on CIO.gov.
Sheena Burrell (NARA), Sean Connelly (DHS CISA) and Sanjay Gupta (SBA) have joined the board as alternate members that can stand in as a member of the voting board.
The full list of TMF Board members:
Voting Board Members
- Board Chair Clare Martorana, Federal Chief Information Officer, Office of Management and Budget
- David Shive, Chief Information Officer, General Services Administration and Senior Tech Official from GSA
- Matthew Hartman, Deputy Executive Assistant Director of Cybersecurity, Department of Homeland Security and Cybersecurity Official from DHS
Term Board Members
- Darren Ash, Assistant Chief Information Officer, Farm Production and Conservation Mission Area, US Department of Agriculture
- Erwin Gianchandani, Deputy Assistant Director for Computer and Information Science and Engineering, National Science Foundation
- Alex Loehr, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, National-Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Charles Worthington, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs
Alternate Board Members
- Maria Roat, Deputy Federal Chief Information Officer, Office of Management and Budget
- Chris DeRusha, Federal Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Management and Budget
- Harrison Smith, Co-Director of Enterprise Digitalization and Case Management, Internal Revenue Service
- Sheena Burrell, Deputy Chief Information Officer, National Archives and Records Administration
- Sean Connelly, Trusted Internet Connections Program Manager, Department of Homeland Security
- Sanjay Gupta, Chief Technology Officer, US Small Business Administration
Source: The Technology Modernization Board – May, 2021. TMF.