“TekSynap has an exciting opening for a Director with a focus on developing new business with customers that include the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration and selected Civilian and Defense Agencies.”
- Develop and win opportunities focused on the following service areas; Mission Services, Enterprise IT/Cyber, Applications Development and Management, Staff Support, Mobility as well as moving us into Leading Edge Technologies.
- Leverage TekSynap’s prime capabilities and contract vehicles (CIO-SP3, GSA MAS, etc).
- Position will drive the organization’s strategic growth objectives by developing and refining and understanding of customers’ most important needs and creating/ leading winning capture strategies.
- Responsible for all aspects of business development to include strategic capture, proposal operations, pricing and partner strategy and transition.
- Full participation in business stability activities – Leadership development, mentoring, organizational effectiveness, etc.; some projects may partner with HR business partners
- Surge support for the business unit and business area required to support on-boarding and performance on contract wins
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years of leadership experience working to provide Professional Services in the defense sector
- Experience in leading professional services captures and being responsible for the full life cycle of opportunity capture; Business Development, Capture, Pricing and Competitive analysis
- Demonstrated success in leading and growing Civilian services business
- Understanding of Civilian contracting opportunity ecosystem and customer requirements and trends
- Understanding of Large, Mid-Tier and Small Business partners as it relates to teaming
- Understanding and experience with major NOAA contracts and contract vehicles.