Solicitation Number: 2031JW20Q00002
The contractor shall provide technical services to support O&M activities related to FM systems. These functions include:
- Performing analysis of issues and identifying the root cause of FM system problems in order to correct and avoid them in the future
- Performing test planning, environment preparation, test execution, and documentation activities as necessary to support OCC’s Disaster Recovery program.
- Monitoring the operations of FM Systems, addressing issues as they arise, and modifying documentation as changes occur in OCC’s infrastructure and data formats from external providers.
- Monitoring daily system assurance reports and addressing data anomalies as they arise.
- Assisting OCC’s Financial Management team in addressing edit and validation warnings and errors for month-end reporting to TIER, and DATA Act, and subsequent reporting in GTAS.
- Providing end user Help Desk Support on an “as needed” basis to the FM Business Solutions or Accounting teams. The contractor shall provide transaction/reimbursement processing support, which includes assisting end users when they encounter issues when processing transactions in $MART.
- Supporting the Financial Management Business Solutions or Accounting teams in processing adjustment transactions or emergency fixes.
- Assisting the FM Business Solutions or Accounting teams with analysis of data anomalies.
- Providing subject matter expertise on Federal accounting transactions to assist in troubleshooting and resolving transactional issues that occur in the financial system…