“Tripoint Solutions (TPS) is seeking a Director of Business Development and Capture to lead the DoD, Federal and Civil (Fed/Civ), 8(a) business area. Reporting directly to TPS’ CEO, this position drives the organizations DoD and business development strategic growth objectives by building multi-year pipelines and developing winning capture strategies. The selected individual will be held accountable for the capture of new business opportunities through identification of opportunities and development and growth of a robust, qualified pipeline in accordance with TPS’ business forecasts, strategic plans, and corporate capabilities and experience. The individual will plan and recommend relevant business development and marketing strategies to achieve maximum customer and market penetration and to drive tactical and strategic growth. This position is located in Arlington, VA.”
“Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and grow the Information Technology services and solutions opportunity pipeline within existing DoD and Federal/Civilian accounts and in adjacent markets.
- Leverage professional relationships and market knowledge to Identify and qualify new business opportunities that align to TPS’ target capabilities and technologies. Specifically within DHS, FEMA, DoS in NCA and FBI and NASA in Huntsville, AL.
- Develop capture plans and shaping initiatives for the pursuit and successful capture of key qualified opportunities
- Lead major capture activities and mentor/train junior capture managers within the organization…”
- 15 years of relevant business development and capture experience
- Demonstrated success in building and executing Information Technology opportunity pipelines
- Demonstrated success in leading and winning major IT services and solutions opportunities >$50M…”