“The Vice President Capture and Business Development will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will serve as a member of the executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will have a background in one or more of the following areas, Cyber Security, Systems Engineering, Analytics and Data Visualization along with established client relationships. This candidate will plan and execute capture and business development activities to meet aggressive new business growth goals for the company. You must have shown substantive experience selling across DoD and Federal agencies with proven track record of driving new business opportunities culminating in bookings. Your goal will be to maximize bookings, revenue, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.”
- Oversee and lead business development department and all elements of strategic capture and the business development process including, price to win, proposals, and marketing efforts on opportunities that have been fully qualified and moved forward to capture and solution development stage.
- Implements and executes corporate new business growth strategy.
- Develop and demonstrate a clear understanding of the market, company’s service offerings, competitors, partners, and key trends and factors influencing the market over the next five years.
- Provides leadership in the development of joint ventures, teaming and partnership arrangements…”
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with 15 years of directly related experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership position. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven history of developing, leading and executing long-term strategic growth plans in organizations that provide services to Federal Civilian and Defense clients
- Prior experience selling Professional Services including Cyber Security, Systems Engineering, Data Analytics and Program Support.
- Familiarity with eFAST, Seaport NxG, GSA and other Best In Class contract vehicles.
- Demonstrated capacity to drive year over year organic growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies, the prospective clients, the market, competitors and potential Teaming partners…”
G2X TAKE: This small business and employee-owned information technology (IT) company specializing in Program Management, Administrative Services, and Network and IT Support Services is seeking a leader to serve as a member of the executive leadership team overseeing and leading the business development department and all elements of strategic capture and the business development process.