Notice ID: 70T02020I9NOIA089
“This Statement of Work (SOW) describes the subject matter expertise (SME) support needed by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Enrollment Services and Vetting Programs (ESVP) related to supporting several TSA security programs. The contractor shall provide technical and operational expertise with respect to secure identity management operations and maintenance work. Areas of expertise may include, but are not limited to: biometric identification, authentication, and validation for use within vetting and credentialing systems, enrollment services, identity verification, and authentication technology standards…”
“The contractor shall provide Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who offer, at a minimum, the knowledge, skills, and experience listed below.
Subject matter expertise with the technical development, support, and maintenance of:
- Identity and Biometric-based Federal databases and systems;
- FBI Rap Back Services;
- XML Rap Sheet specifications and standards; and
- Biometric Standards and Biometric Identification and Authentication (National and International).
Working knowledge expertise with:
- Supporting Hardware and Software System Development;
- Technical Writing/Editing;
- Microsoft Office Expertise (to include facility with Macros and MS Access)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML) formatted rap sheets
- Expert Level Microsoft Excel Programming (VBS, VBA, & SQL)”