Updated: June 29, 2020
“This award notice provides the awardees for the SEC OneIT On-Ramp (Restricted Pool) Solicitation, Request for Proposal 503102-19-R-0016…
- ActionHGS, LLC; 2600 Park Tower Dr. Ste. 1000, Vienna, VA 22180; 503102-20-D-0008
- Ardent Technologies, Inc.; 6234 Far Hills Avenue; Dayton, OH 45459; 503102-20-D-0011
- Aretec, Inc.; 10201 Fairfax Blvd. Ste. 223; Fairfax, VA 22030; 503102-20-D-0012
- CPDS JV, LLC; 12150 Monument Dr. Ste. 615; Fairfax, VA, 22033; 503102-20-D-0013
- ITS Agile, LLC; 8013 High Castle Rd.; Ellicott City, MD 21043; 503102-20-D-0014
- RCH Partners, LLC; 161 Fort Evans Rd. NE Ste. 200; Leesburg, VA 20176; 503102-20-D-0015
- Spatial Front Inc.; 1568 Spring hill Rd. Ste. 300; McLean, VA 22102; 503102-20-D-0016
- Steelwater IT, LLC; 3280 Urbana Pike Ste. 207; Ijamsville, MD 21754; 503102-20-D-0017
- Ventech/Snap Joint Venture, LLC; 7512 Diplomat Dr. Ste. 201; Manassas, VA 20109; 503102-20-D-0018
- Veterans EZ Info, Inc.; 1901 1st Ave. Ste. 192; San Diego, CA 92101; 503102-20-D-0019″
Posted June 24, 2020
G2X TAKE: The field just got a bit more crowded as several firms are now known to have received a Prime spot on this important IDIQ contract, which is expected to serve as the primary vehicle for the SEC to acquire IT services.
This group of Small Businesses below will join the previously identified large business awardees, Attain, Booz Allen Hamilton, and Accenture and the initial set of 15 small business awardees as the group who will vie for tasks on this IDIQ which covers all enterprise IT services for the Agency across six channels, including platform and applications development, O&M, business solutions delivery, information security, data management and analytics, IT governance, and technology business management.
Known On-Ramp awardees at this point include:
- Ventech/SNAP Joint Venture
- Spatial Front
- RCH Partners
- Steelwater IT
- ITS Agile
- CPDS JV
- Ardent Technologies
More awardees will be shared here if and when that information becomes available. 77 firms are known to have put in a bid for the On-Ramp of this IDIQ.
Congratulations to the new winners! Now comes the hard work – winning the all-important tasks.