“The objective of this Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract is to provide USAID’s Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) with the means to support U.S. foreign policy objectives by catalyzing local initiatives to advance stability, peace and democracy in response to complex political crises. OTI’s program team, comprised of OTI and Contractor personnel, will work on the ground to seize emerging windows of opportunity to provide adaptive and agile programming in countries or regions. To accomplish this, the SWIFT 5 IDIQ will be structured around two service areas/components: 1) Implementation of Transition Programs (herein after referred to as SWIFT-Programs); and, 2) OTI Program Operations Long-Term Technical Assistance (LTTA) Support (herein after referred to as SWIFT-Support) – restricted to Small Business Set-Aside.
1) Under the SWIFT-Programs component (Section C.4), through specific Task Orders, the Contractor will: a) establish, staff, manage, operate, and support a flexible, quick-response mechanism capable of administering and implementing targeted activities under OTI Country or Regional Programs; and, b) provide support to program-funded USAID personnel.
2) Under the SWIFT-Support component (Section C.5), through specific Task Orders, the Contractor will: a) recruit and deploy long term technical assistance to support OTI program operations, and, b) provide support to program-funded USAID personnel.”
“On September 6, 2019, USAID awarded ten (10) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contracts to the following firms, listed below. These awards correspond ONLY to the unrestricted, SWIFT-Programs component of the Scope of Work. The Small Business Set-Aside component, SWIFT-SUPPORT, is still being evaluated and no award decisions have yet been made.
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00014 – AECOM International Development
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00015 – Chemonics International, Inc.
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00016 – Creative Associates International, Inc.
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00017 – Crown Agents USA, Inc.
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00018 – DAI Global LLC
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00019 – Dexis Consulting Group
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00020 – Development Transformations, LLC
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00030 – The Kaizen Company, LLC
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00031 – Management Systems International
- Award Number: 7200AA19D00032 – Palladium International LLC