Notice ID: 7200AA21RFI00010
“The Inclusive Development (ID) Hub of USAID’s Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation (DDI) requires a range of professional and technical support services to advance its goal of fully empowering marginalized populations to participate in the development process. The contractor will provide a range of technical expertise, program analysis, and operational support primarily for the ID Hub, but may also provide such support to other operating units in the DDI Bureau or USAID Missions.”
“The Contractor must be able to recruit, mobilize, manage, and support long- and shortterm technical experts in all ID Hub technical areas. The Contractor will support all technical areas of ID Hub work, as well as the design, planning, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of the associated Congressionally-directed funds. The Contractor will also provide programmatic and operational support, communications and outreach support, and administrative support to the ID Hub through:
- 4.1 Technical Advisory Support
The Contractor must be able to recruit, mobilize, manage, and support long- and short-term technical experts in all of the ID Hub’s technical areas…
- 4.2 Programmatic Support
The contractor must provide broad program analysis and operational support for the ID Hub. Programmatic support may include, but is not limited to:
- Maintenance of a database of all ID Hub-funded programs and activities.
- Assistance in designing, planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, coordinating, and reporting on activities to ensure they are efficiently and effectively implemented in a manner that achieves the objectives of the ID Hub.
- Preparation of budget planning tables and justification documents for internal, inter-agency, and Congressional audiences…
- 4.3 Communications and Outreach
The contractor must provide internal and external communications and outreach support for the ID Hub. Duties include supporting the external outreach efforts, developing and implementing a comprehensive outreach and communications strategy, preparing and maintaining fact sheets on ID Hub programs, developing content for ID Hub web presence, and supporting internal and public events…
- 4.4 Administrative Support
The contractor must provide administrative support for the ID Hub, which includes provision of all aspects of administrative management, correspondence, and records management…”