G2X TAKE: Deloitte, a global consulting and advisory services leader and major partner to the Agency, recently beat out five other bidders to be awarded a new 2-year contract with the US Department of Agriculture. Work is to support ReConnect system enhancements intended to improve overall functionality, improvements to aesthetics and reporting, and potential reuse of system components for other Rural Development programs. This contract was competed and awarded using GSA IT-70.
- Deloitte is a known incumbent on this effort, with this award building on a contract USDA Rural Housing Service awarded last Summer to support ongoing requirements for the ReConnect System Transactional Portal, a portal to enable self-service options for applications and tools for external and internal USDA customers, while noting Deloitte’s unique ability to meet the Agency’s needs. More here.
- This award builds on a string of other notable wins for Deloitte with USDA in 2020 to include being named a Prime awardee on a $300M Salesforce Portal Development and Support Services BPA and an FPAC Conservation IT support services BPA; adding a $21M USDA Financial Services IT Sustainment Support task; an $18M IPAS/FMMI Technical Systems & Financial Management Operations Support Services bridge; an OCFO Cloud Migration Financial Management Modernization follow-on contract; and securing a Salesforce Implementation, Integration and Support Services task in support of the Agency’s Rural Housing Service.
- Former USDA CFO Jon Holladay was recruited by Deloitte in 2017 and now serves as a Specialist Executive.
- For more than 25 years, Deloitte has collaborated with the Department of Agriculture across a variety of engagements and activities to help the US Department of Agriculture execute its mission to provide economic opportunity through innovation. Source: Deloitte More here.
- Led by Principal and Civil Government Sector leader Kathleen Purtill, Deloitte was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
RFP ID: 12SAD121Q0004
Award ID: 12SAD121F0012