G2X TAKE: Creative Systems and Consulting, an 8(a) EDWOSB consultancy and major partner to USDA that can lay claim to over 100 Government, non-profit and commercial cloud implementations utilizing its SAFe-based Adaptive Agile methodology nationwide, recently beat out one other bidder to secure this 5 1/2-year task to provide EAD Agile Development Services in support of the US Department of Agriculture’s Forest Service. This task was 8(a) competed using the Department of Agriculture Information Technology Support Services (DAITSS) BPA.
- Creative was among the Prime awardees named early this year to a multiple-award 5-year DAITSS BPA to provide a broad set of information technology services and support across the enterprise, to include all agencies and offices within the US Department of Agriculture.
- This task award builds on a string of other task wins this group has picked up to date on this BPA that range from EAD Software Support Services and Vulnerability Remediation Specialist Support, to Hosting Support Services, Information Resources (IR) Governance Support and Mobile Computing and Enterprise Messaging Support Services.
- The DAITSS BPA adds to a number of contract vehicle options USDA can use to get to Creative, to include a Prime spot they added in 2018 on a USDA OCIO Enterprise Application Services (EAS) Cloud Technology Application Configuration, Support Services BPA under which they would provide a broad range of services for leading Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms like Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and MS Dynamics CRM; as well as 8(a) STARS II, under which they were recently awarded a $4M USDA contract to provide Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) DME Support task, and a 2-year Country of Origin Labeling and Bioengineered Food System Implementation and O&M task.
- Earlier this summer Creative Systems added leading IT Strategy Executive Kathryn Hoffman to serve as Chief Innovation Officer looking to leverage her expertise in identifying key IT trends and creating transformative solutions and products to take to market.
- Led by President Vishal Khera, CEO Vanitha Khera, and VP for Digital Services Bill Annibell, the company was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and they were noted as one of D.C. Metro’s most successful Federal Civilian companies in the region. More here.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for Creative across the Federal sector.