G2X TAKE: Maximus, a leading provider of business process management and technology solutions, just beat out two other bidders to be awarded a new 3-year task in support of the Commerce Department US Patent and Trademark Office. The task was competed and awarded using GSA Alliant 2.
- Maximus is known to bring prior past experience in support of the USPTO Patent Application Location Monitoring (PALM), a critical cog of many systems used in processing patent applications, to include through the award of a $19M Consolidated PALM Development task in 2019.
- In addition, Maximus, a longtime partner to USPTO, who brings experience as a Prime on the highly successful U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Software Development and Integration Next Generation (SDI-NG) IDIQ, brings direct past performance supporting the Agency on numerous efforts that range from providing CPC Database and IP Office Collaboration Tools support and Patent Trials and Appeals Board End to End (PTAB E2E) Development, to supporting the PE2E Central Enterprise Data Repository (CEDR), and providing Utility Patent Number Expansion Support Services.
- Just last month Maximus announced it had acquired the Federal division of Attain for $430M looking to leverage Attain’s strong reputation as an innovator with unparalleled technology services such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to support the mission-critical objectives of numerous federal agencies. More here.
- Maximus recently named Terry Weipert as New U.S. Federal General Manager as a replacement for Thomas Romeo, retiring after a decade in the role.
- Maximus was identified as being among the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.