G2X TAKE: Accenture, a global professional services company who provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, just beat out three other bidders to secure this 3-year Patent Bucket X – EAI Hub Replacement task in support of the Department of Commerce U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. This task, valued at $10.5M, was competed and awarded using the Alliant 2 GWAC.
- Led by Rasha Nahas, Accenture Federal Services Managing director and the U.S. Department of Commerce lead, this recent win adds to Accenture’s growing footprint at USPTO, which includes Prime experience ranging from supporting prototype efforts to Improve Patent Search with Artificial Intelligence, and supporting the NWOW for all 6 Trademark Product lines, to providing Enterprise Data Warehouse support, and consulting services around USPTO Category Management. This is all on the heels of recently announcing a Prime win on a $50M USPTO BPA to Modernize Financial Management Systems; and securing a $50M USPTO Intelligent Automation Innovation Support Services (IAISS) BPA award this time last year.
- Accenture has made a number of announcements recently related to helping support modernization and acceleration efforts. These include the news that:
- Accenture and Appian would be teaming to Accelerate Acquisition Modernization for Government and Defense Organizations. More here.
- Accenture has formed Accenture Cloud First with a $3 billion investment over three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become ‘cloud first’ businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. More here.
- The launch of a new Business Group with VMware to Help Organizations Move to the Cloud Faster. More here.
- Accenture also recently tapped AI SME Nilanjan Sengupta as CTO to lead the Applied Intelligence practice to rapidly master and adopt new tools and technologies driving the convergence across cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence, edge and automation. More here.
- Accenture was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.