“ValidaTek is seeking a Capture Manager with experience working in the U.S. Department of State (DOS) market to join our growing, highly motivated Federal Civilian Account team. The ideal candidate has experience identifying and pursuing opportunities across the DOS, and specifically within the Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM). The Capture Manager is capable of executing all aspects of the Capture Plan and Capture/Proposal process. Fully responsible and accountable for all capture activities from identification through contract award and transition. Will focus on leading and executing capture activities, including but not limited to strategy development, gap analysis, solution sessions, writing point papers, scheduling and meeting with customers and potential team members.”
- Lead, facilitate, and actively participate in all capture activities initial to proposal
- Conduct gap analyses, to include capabilities, qualifications, technical and competitive
- Create, modify, update strategies, approaches and plans that synthesizes information regarding the customer, competitor and the company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college or university. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered for meeting the minimum requirements. Bachelor’s level degree from an accredited college or university in a curriculum or major field of study which either (1) provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex IT projects, (2) is closely related to the work to be automated, or (3) is in Computer Science, a physical science or a mathematics-intensive discipline preferred.
- 8 years of experience supporting business development and capture activities to the Federal Government. Candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting business development and capture activities to the U.S. Department of State
- Experience working as a project/program/technical manager within DOS a plus