“The DHS Sector Lead owns the DHS client relationship (from a Business Development prospective) and the business opportunities and is responsible for identifying, shaping, and winning technically complex bids that deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions. The Director is responsible for building the DHS pipeline which includes VariQ’s Prime contract on the DHS EAGLE II vehicle as well as other IDIQ/BPA contracting vehicles.”
- Responsible for capture planning, strategy, competition analysis, win themes, ghosting themes, PWin analysis (win probability), price-to-win, and key business decisions such as bid/no bid and pricing
- Negotiates and executes all agreements (e.g. securing Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Teaming Agreements (TA), and Letters of Consent (LOC), Sub-Task Order), in coordinate with Contracts and other departments.
- Coordinates with Contracts Manager, Program Manager and Security Officer to ensure that necessary arrangements are made for Transition Management upon award (e.g., hiring, clearances, badges, seats, etc.).
- Manage DHS Pipeline Targets
- Maintain DHS pipeline in CRM
- Shape DHS Account Strategies and Plans…”
“Required Qualifications, Competencies and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with managing complex capture efforts for federal government, at least 5+ years of experience with DHS
- 5+ years of experience with developing and proposing complex cybersecurity, software development or IT Infrastructure solutions…”