The Federal Account Manager-Civilian Agencies will be responsible for developing and closing business with new and existing enterprise customers. The focus will be in the largest and most strategic named federal accounts in the assigned territory.
These accounts will fall within the DoE, DoT, USDA, HHS, NASA, DoC, DoI, USPTO, GSA and many others.
- Meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in assigned territory
- Grow pipeline by partnering with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
- Perform direct customer-facing sales activities in the field with Channel and Alliance Partners
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities for Federal accounts
- Significant experience in progressive Federal field technology sales focused on storage/virtualization & Cloud technologies
- Background in building and nurturing Federal/Enterprise level relationships (5000 + employee based organizations) within a channel GTM strategy
- A self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Veeam’s solution and business value, create demand and close deals.