“The economic uncertainty Americans are experiencing with the pandemic has highlighted the need for sound data policies surrounding economic recovery indicators. GovDATAx 2020 provides a unique opportunity to share and influence the incoming or continuing Administration’s data policy, while also emphasizing the need to continue the foundational work already completed on the Federal Data Strategy.”
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Robert Westbrooks, Executive Director, PRAC
- Erica Groshen, Former Commissioner, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Chris Haffer, Chief Data Officer, EEOC
- Abigail Wozniak, Director, Opportunity & Inclusive Growth Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Ted Kaouk, Chief Data Officer, USDA
Source: GovDATAx 2020: Economic Recovery – October 1, 2020. Government Matters.