Building on prior experience as Prime on a $30M PHIS Design and Development BPA they were awarded in 2015, this woman-owned consultancy and longtime partner to USDA, born at Virginia Tech’s Corporate Research Center to bring innovation and change to the Federal IT sector, recently beat out two other bidders to be awarded a new single award BPA to support the US Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service’s Public Health Information System (PHIS).
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange FedCiv Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange FedCiv Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.