G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Robert Costello’s perspective gained supporting the Department of Homeland Security’s Customs and Border Protection over nearly a decade including time spent overseeing all portions of the CBP enterprise data network, cloud connectivity, mobility platforms, land mobile radio systems, and non-intrusive inspection (NII) equipment maintenance programs, World Wide Technologies has added a new Strategic Advisor for Federal Law Enforcement and Civilian Agencies.
Prior roles include:
- Executive Director Detailed to Border Enforcement and Management Systems Directorate – U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Executive Director, Enterprise Networks and Technology Support Directorate – U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Acting Executive Director/Deputy Executive Director, Field Support Directorate – U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- WWT is a technology leader with thousands of engineers and a 30-year history of working with the federal government and Department of Defense. The company has access to a range of contract vehicles to include ITES-SW2; ITES-3S; ITES-3H and NIH CIO-CS. Source WWT
- Led by CEO Jim Kavanaugh and President Joe Koenig, WWT was recently named to the inaugural TIME100 Most Influential Companies, a new list that highlights 100 companies making an extraordinary impact around the world. More here.